bukuinc

2 Color Text Help Please!

I want to do some 2 color text, yet have no idea which is the beast way to go about it. I use inkscape and SCALP. I'm very new to all of this. Resizing the font and placing it ontop of the base color doesn't work as spacing and such is off. How do you guys do it? I wish there was a tool like the "offset" tool in google sketchup. Any help is greatly appreciated!

in SCAL, copy and paste your original and make your copy into a shadow. Is that not working for what you want ?

Perhaps, you should try Signblazer, I am just learning it now. It seems to have some nice text manipulation tools, and even if you can't or don't want to cut with it you can always export.

in SCAL, copy and paste your original and make your copy into a shadow. Is that not working for what you want ?

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for!

I found this post very helpful. I have been in vinyl game and using scalp for about 6 months I have been trying to figure out how to do that. Thank you for asking this question bukuinc. I got to learn how to crawl before I can walk with the big vinyl boys I guess you can say. One step at a time.