MadHatterGraphix

Rent or not to rent a Roland print/cut?

I would put it under printers in the general area- why - you have first hand experience in an area few of us have!

I lost a lot of hair with DTG lol.

and that is the type of valuable experience you gained that can be shared - those of us that have never touched one have no clue

Just lease it and be done. I'll let you practice on my stuff and won't even charge you for the experience.

I'm still trying to get the hang of cut vinyl! I dream about the day that I can feel comfortable with what I'm doing and not just winging it and hoping for the best. The idea of starting the learning process all over again seems awful! Ha ha, We will see if I can get my vinyl venture off the ground, it would be great to expand especially since 95 percent of the work I have done so far would have been a TON easier if it was printed. 

Ok Dakota you almost won I looked at the versacamm 300 thinking bout that one, will have to see Tuesday when the dealer has their demo days.

Versacamm offers a lot more versatility than the bn-20. If you can swing it and have the room for it I'd go big and be able to offer that much more to my clients.

GO BIG OR GO HOME... j/k wish I could do a printer but not there yet.

I'm hoping selling my screen printing equipment and my MH series will help pay a couple of months of lease Ian's if enough left some backup money not holding my breath though.

don't forget the media!  I know I know from your past experiences I don't need to remind you but I am reloading some stock right now that is making me cry a little

The good thing about it costing so much is you wont see 5 of them on every street like you do cutters. Helps to keeps the cost up a little

good weekend - recharge  - got 10 orders out for the morning mail and will be taking off for 3 nights next weekend!

I just did a job for an office building and didn't realize that the building across the alley was a sign place. Drove back by to look at my work the other day and came from a different direction. The shop is huge and on the corner of a major street, ha ha. These sign shops are like ninjas sneaking up on you. 

They're across the street but you got the job, something to be said about that.

• Like 1