Sign in to follow this  
zack718

Two color stickers

Need some help on pricing. I already have the logo and it's going to be 3in tall and 4in wide. 50 in total but 10 of each two color, for example 10 red/blue, 10 black/yellow and so on. I'm using greenstar vinyl.

The difficulty level in the weeding and aligning of the layers will also play a factor in what you should charge for them...

Gotta be a serious budget if using green star. I've got a couple partial rolls I toyed with last year if anyone needs to line a birdcage. Not dissing you but green star has ZERO durability outdoors.

The difficulty level in the weeding and aligning of the layers will also play a factor in what you should charge for them...

Weeding would be that bad as its simple block letters aligning I'm not sure of as this is my first 2 color job.

Gotta be a serious budget if using green star. I've got a couple partial rolls I toyed with last year if anyone needs to line a birdcage. Not dissing you but green star has ZERO durability outdoors.

Haven't had a problem with green star outdoors or indoors I've used for show car windshield banners that deal with a car wash every other day and no signs of wear on them.

Just looking for some pricing advice right now Im charging $75 for 50 stickers of similar size and that's one color.

About $3.00 per decal, one color, I'd say... And then you should increase that to account for the 2nd color.  If they're easy to weed and put together, I wouldn't increase it too much.  If I were quoting it, I'd probably say $4, but I think I tend to under-price.  

With the exposure to the sun in South Carolina I had fading at 3 months on certain color, everything I did during this experiment has shown signs of degradation including excessive shtinkage. I've been replacing any that complain free of charge and apologizing. As for pricing I'm at $1 an inch plus 50% for second color for most designs. Complex designs go up from there so for a 3X4 2 color $6 each, over 24 15% break but that's just me. I did 500 small car dealer decals for 25 cents each cut vinyl just so a company I can't stand didn't get the job even though they were going to print them. Got a lot of business from that decision for the 1 job it was a terrible business decision.