squirrel

sb vectorize dialog box

I was vectorising a scanned image, and the dialog box came up with options, logo/art #1 and  logo/art #2, once i switched to the #2 options, I can no longer get the options for #1 to come back,, and that is the ones I need,, God please please help me!!!!!!

urgent we get this up asap. if you can help we would be willing to call you at your location to walk us thru this process.

Thankyou.

Samartiam

In addition to the above I am located in the Tacoma washington area and would be interested in learning this in a classroom situation or one on one if anyone out there is willing to teach or knows of a class.    I have learned the basics and would like to advance to a higher stage with this program.

To the prior post I have a project that is due in two days and need to have this problem solved.  Please help. without this problem solved I will lose a job.

Thanks again for your time.

samart

I have SB Elements, and would like to up-grade to the Pro. 

Can I do it NOW??  can I do it on line??

Please Help

Sam

I have SB Elements, and would like to up-grade to the Pro. 

Can I do it NOW??  can I do it on line??

Please Help

Sam

You would need to order the update with a dongle from USCutter. Nothing to download immediately, but I think we addressed some issues on the phone earlier, so you should be ok for now.