Sign in to follow this  
TimnAng

UN Helmet

Here's what I came up with for the UN helmet that I had the request for.  The guy ordered 5 of them, and before I could get those cut and shipped to him, he already asked for 5 more, with more pending.   It's hard to tell in the picture, but the center of the bullet hole is cut through (not sure if you can tell that, with the white paper backing).

post-37278-0-44152600-1368448381_thumb.j

UN wants to stick their nose on private gun ownership in USA. Heard something about a national registry or some crap so pro second amendment guys should eat that up.

Exactly... He's also asking that I send him images of anything else I can do, that's 2nd Amendment related.  It's for a guy that works in a gun shop, after all.

post-24492-0-86530600-1368472004_thumb.j

This one includes 4 different rifles that you can interchange - they're all sized to the same width so  you can easily swap them in and out...

Guns Are Not Evil.eps

• Like 1

Awesome, thank you!  Are you sure you don't mind if I use them?  I'd feel bad profiting off of your work, if he likes them.

Be my guest.  I created all of these files, but they're based (sometimes very loosely) on signs or shirts I've seen, but none of them are "copies" that risk violating copyright.  Just be careful, there are people who overreact to people who promote the 2nd amendment - I had a few people un-like my Facebook page after posting the one about "evil does not exist within a gun" and leave comments that they didn't agree.  I was sorely tempted to write back and ask "Do you really believe that a solid metal man-made object can be "evil" in and of itself?", but I was afraid they might actually respond...

I think this girl might have been one of them...

post-24492-0-26689200-1368472855_thumb.j

Haha!  Well thank you again!  

I do try to keep most "hot topics" off of my Facebook page, as even within my family some of those things are sure to cause a riot.  I'm married to an avid hunter, and fisherman, and while I don't hunt myself, I would hate for him to lose his right to do what he loves.  And for the mean time, the huge 2nd Amendment issue is making us a good deal of money, so people can un-friend me all they like... Unless they want to start paying my bills, they can mind their own business.   ;)

• Like 2

I can tell you in the south attempted removal of second amendment rights would be grounds for a second civil war. Gun ownership is a serious issue down here.

Whole I don't want ot get into the whole gun ownership thing (I have many) the bullet hole in the helmet represents a soldier that has been killed and disturbs me. may be just me  but seens like there would be a better way to get this feeling across

I hadn't thought about it like that until you just said that. Makes me rethink the use of this design although it doesn't change my feelings on the UN. To all who served, thank you.

Jay

The comment was on no way meant to change anyones feeling on the un or any other entity - but  a bullet thru a helmet usually indicates a dead soldier - something there are way too many of .

I wonder how much things would change if you gave the politicians guns and sent them to the front lines to handle it themselves.  would they be more likely to come to a solution that didn't kill so many people?  don't get me wront there are many things worth fighting for but I also think those making the decision should share in the dangers of thier decisions.

Wouldn't need so many bullets and there would be a lot less people wanting to be politicians if they knew they would be faced with the potential of violent death at the hands of their enemy.