Sign in to follow this  
eight2ten

CE6000-60 FIrmware Update

Yes and I have. It's only .exe which I'd windows. The firmware for the machine is only for pc. Unless I'm looking wrong.......I checked multipul times too

If it works properly I would leave it allone and not worry about the firmware update.  recently had my printer computer die due to auto bios updates from MSI - they replaced it but I had to drive an hr to get an identical MB so I could keep printing will all my settings intact.  These printers (eco sol) like to print slightly different with new systems or even newly loaded, so it was imperitive that I get the same one running.  Now MSI did replace the MB but it would have been a long 2 weeks not printing if I had not found an identicle MB close by.  Heck I have 2 hard drives in the unit both loaded with identicle versaworks and the setting the same as best I can make them and the xp version prints different than the win 7 version - that makes no sense what so ever. . .  .   so proceed with great caution before you get to send the cutter in for repair   - Just my 2c

PS  MSI's auto bios update in now diabled on the cutting computer and my design computer - if they work fine they don't need the updates!

Had windows updates screw up the same computer twice year. Auto update is turned off on all of em now. If it ain't  broke don't fix it

I see there is an update for my FC, Feb/2013.. but I'm not going to update.  My machine works great now..