50man

Feeling Minnesota...

Hello, I am new to cutting, plotting etc. But I am a quick learner in most cases. I just bought my first cutter and I must say it's pretty cool to see a forum here. Hopefully none of my questions will have anyone staring blankly at they're monitor saying to themselves "What the hell is this guy talking about?"

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Yo, 50Man, whazzup? This is indeed a cool forum.

What prompted you to invest in a cutter? Did you have a specific project to work on?

Just out of curiosity, how much dough have you got invested in this deal so far?

Many of us stare blankly at out monitor already so it'll be OK. On and welcome from South Carolina.

Jay

I'm already doing a blank stare and wondering what are you talking bout........ J/k welcome from land do beer, cheese, and The Green Bay Packers.

Welcome come Minnesota!!!

Theres about 4 or 5 members on here from MN....we are all scattered around, lol.

Im over in the Aexandria/Sauk Centre area.

Most of the guys are around the cities and surrounding areas...

Hit me up for some graphic sharing and more!

Glad to join this forum. I am new here and just learning how to use forums so bear with me as I may spend more time learning from your guys than just posting. Great forum though and I just stumbled on it. What a gem>

WELCOME! The forum is a great resource of stored knowledge. Trouble is sometimes names and terms get mixed up, feel free to ask for help.

Yup a lot of pros here, I'm also new to vinyl if you can't find the answer here it probably doesn't exist.

Welcome aboard