xobeckaxo1

Copam Help!! (please :) )

So I recently posted about going from an MH to something else I ended up with  Copam 3050. I came into the forums read around got it set right cut a good 10 decals turned it off for the night. Come back on today and now it either says it's cutting and it's not doing anything or I have been trying to cut something 15x30 and it's jumbling it (cutting it ontop of what it's already cut) on a 12x12 portion of the vinyl. I slowed down my speed, lowered everything like some forums suggested to get it going that's how I got it running today. Now i'm confused. I run Sure Cuts A Lot Pro never had an issue like this....

I'm thinking the scalp cd 's may replace the aol cd's for coasters and wind chimes.

• Like 1

xobeckaxo......

I have been very slowly working with Sign Blazer.  In most circles I am considered a really bright individual.

But I share your frustrations in learning this new trade/ business/ art.

For what it is worth...  each day, I discover just a tiny bit more.  And yet.... I am afraid it will be months
before I get a good enough handle on this craft to take my show on the road.

That said, these folks have been amazingly helpful,  AND, through all the repetitive warnings
have probably saved my ass.

Hang in there

• Like 1

Much info can be had by going to the section of any software you are learning & reading posts starting with the oldest . I have done that a couple times with the SB section & learned new things each time . I would think reading the SCALPro section would do the same . It is a great beginners software & it is being updated constantly . Those who call it a beta program either don't remember or was not around when SB was released . SB went thru the same type of problems . The owner of SB was especially dedicated to his software . It seemed Craft Edge was similair at first , but seems that has fallen off . Jerry , the owner of SB was on this forum constantly helping with his software & updating any problems . Hopefully the evolved SB software will be released 1 day & the new owner will be close to as motivated as Jerry was . IMO , if Craft Edge was really wanting SCALPro to take off , they would have a tech spend some time on here often ( like every day :) ) since USC has the " deal " on SCALPro . I suspect there is an issue upstream that is the real problem .... I use SB for many things & use SCALPro for some things . I will probably still use them even if the guy who is giving me a brand new Flexi Pro program with dongle comes thru .