Last night a guy put his MH871 onto craigslist, asking $75.

Pa-Pow! 

He also put a few rolls of white 15" into the deal for real cheap, and an app-tape roller unit.

The kid who owned it was really sad to see it go, but he's moving back to VietNam and can't take it with him.

Honestly, I do not NEED an extra cutter, but c'mon, for that price it was too good to pass up.

Slice.....  I have not progressed at nearly the speed I expected.....  BUT...

I just bought a Graftec FC2100-60A...............  for $50.00

I have barely figured out how to do text so far.....

But simply could not pass that deal up.....

The 2100 series machines can still be found in working condition...but they're going on 12+ yrs old now, and when they die, they're truly dead. There are no parts for them.

But, that being said, if you have it running, you're doing fine for fitty ducks.

A buddy of mine has the Roland he bought around 1980 ( Only cutter he has ever bought & has been his sole source of income since then ) . I would think the savy could get anything repaired if they get an electronic tech to help . The cost is more of an issue on most things . Many times much cheaper to buy something new or newer than to repair anything . I would keep an eye out for 2100 series cutters for parts if I had bought that :) . My Copams are 6 years old ... i bought 2 because I intended to keep them until they both die . Heck I would have bought a Graphtec @ $50 just to be in that elite club :lol: