Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Car Club decals

Here is a order I did today for a local car club 5x3. I dont care much for the "fangs" but its how they wanted them. 15 silver, 15 black and 2 white. Doing more colors later

20130508_125910_zpsa888bd31.jpg20130508_130343_zps696d36fe.jpg

If they are happy....  You did exactly what they wanted.. Win-Win

Thanks guys. Yeah they are happy. Already placing more orders. Was a little worried on my pricing but again...their happy. Trying to talk them into windshield decals. Out of curiosity what would you guys have charged? 30 count, 5x3. See if im on the right track at least

Somewhere around $100 but each customer gets priced based on attitude and whether I feel a headache in my future. I did a car club last month all back windows 22" tall close to 40 total. Then they cane back for 90 shirts and individual members have been in for odd and ends. Still talking about doing window flags. If you treat a club right you'll get great praise but if you piss them off they'll never stop talking about you, nature of the beast.

Jay

Ok im not far off at all then. Told them $3 a piece at 30-50, any orders over 50 $2.50. He called last min needing 3 more in white so I knocked them out for 33 total and got $100. But they do want more stuff now so hopefully this becomes repeat business and a lot of word of mouth. They all are well off...Come on its the old shelby cobras and daytona cobras in this club lol. So was definitely excited to get brought into that circle by a buddy of mine int he club

I did this last club with their hooptie cars and they're showing potential to generate revenue. To attest to word of mouth they were referred by a girl whom I vinyled the lower half of her Tahoe and the cycle of good recommendations continues. I think you've got the pricing and business concept figured out pretty well and can see you doing well.

Jay

P.S. if you don't know what a hooptie car is look it up in urban dictionary.

Thanks again

Im from Flint Michigan originally.....I know all about hooptie cars lol

Thanks again

Im from Flint Michigan originally.....I know all about hooptie cars lol

surprised since the gov. take over they didn't rename flint "snyder" - I think he is waiting for detroit though

• Like 1