signs20

Need help importing EPS into SignBlazer

I need help importing an ESP of my logo that was made for me...

I understand that SignBlazer has not been updated and can not read the newer EPS

I usually design and cut in signblazer so I am unfamilair with using any other program.

Is their a way someone can help me change the EPS so it will open in SignBlazer Elements?

It says the file is too large to attach..

Please help!

If you have Illustrator or Corel, you can open it and save it out as an older version of EPS file format. If not, you can post it here and I'm sure one of the members will do it for you. You can email it to me and I'll conver it.

jay.hoover@comcast.net

Thank you for your reply Jay.

I dont have illistrator or coral..but I
 did shoot you an email with my logo EPS if you can help me out!

I didn't have the fonts so Illustrator would not read them but here is the Logo part.

Signs.SBD

Jay,

Would it be ok to send you two eps file with my new companies logo and convert them so I can open them in sign blazer?

Inkscape (free) can open EPS files with the aid of the ghostscript(free) program. From there you should be able to save it off in an older EPS format that SignBlazer will open or you can do a select all, copy, and paste the image into SignBlazer.

I have Inkscape already on my computer and will download Ghostscript because without it I could not get it to work.

Thanks for your help.

darcshadow as usual my piece of crap computer will not allow me to open Ghostscript but thanks for your help