Sign in to follow this  
Blare

Flexi Pro 8.1 & Redsail RS720C Not working?

Hello,

After many hours of searching the internet for redsail's driver for my plotter I finally installed it. And yes in the output drivers folder. When I send something to cut, the blade jumps all over the place and cuts all over the vinyl.

Not sure what's going on? Any help would be apperciated.

post-42191-0-44872800-1368021565_thumb.j

Unless your using Flexisignpro8.1 on windows XP and older, it will be hit or miss, as it is not compatible with any newer version of windows.  You don't state what operating system you are using. So, lack of info here, will hinder any help .

It will be hit or miss, as it is not compatible.  Upgrade your Flexi software , or purchase newer software for windows 7,  or use windows XP...    Flexi was not compatible with windows 7 until version 8.6      

Your welcome..              You could download the FREE  Signblazer  UK version software here in the forum,  it has  Redsail drivers.   Many people get it to work with windows 7. 

• Thanks 1

Ok, i'll check that out. I do have WinPCSign PRO that came with my plotter. It's just ive watched many tutorials on Flexi and watched my friend use it making decals and it's very user friendly. I don't really care for Winpcsign.

I've been playing with winpcpro, it's just little things about it that i havent figured out yet is the reason why im not liking it lol. But needless to say its working unlike my flexi ha. If I wanna make a decal that says the words "illest" and i wanna make 10 of them how do you go about that using winpcpro? Cause I know flexi has a option for it before sending it to the cutter.

WinPCSign PRO is great software for cutting vinyl, been using it for 10+ years.

mark-s

im using rs720c, win7 64  what software that could run my plotter. how to check if the plotter is still okey since it has not been used in 3 years