Sign in to follow this  
Moxiemom

Graphtec and WinPcSign issues HELP!

I have run a graphtec ce5000-60 and WinPcSign 2012 for the last year with no issues. Now suddenly any design I send the cutter just continually feeds the material thru and cuts nothing. I've tried re-installing the program and the graphtec drivers and restoring my system and nothing is changing. I've been down for two days now and am completely clueless as to how to fix the problem. Someone please help!

When you first load media is it set to sheet or roll? If sheet it'll roll out til it finds the end of the roll. Ask me what 30' of vinyl looks like in a basket :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Either one. If it's sheet the blade just goes diagonally across and says reload media, which freezes WinPCSIgn until I cut the power to the cutter. ON the roll, it just feeds continously with the blade on the right until I turn it off. 

You could go into the cutters background settings and turn off the media sensor and see it it works then,  Maybe the sensor is dirty or not working.

Have you tired putting the cutter back to factory default?

It loads fine. It happens when I send the design to the cutter. Instead of cutting anything it just feeds the material. I don't know how to put the cutter back to factory default. I don't know that I have ever changed any of the settings other that gpgl and hpgl and I already toggled those back and forth to see if it helped the issue

to put it back to factory default,  turn off your cutter,  and turn the cutter back on WHILE holding down the UP arrow 

Tried the factory default. Same result. Something is lost in communication. WinPcSign locks up until I turn off the cutter after sending a design now

uninstall, reinstall   everything  if you have not already done that.

You could also try Signblazer UK version  Use  Graphtec 50 driver   several here use it