Sign in to follow this  
Friedrich07

Some wall decor- vectorizing, cutting, application

Nice, what is the overall size and is the tree itself one piece or more than one?

The actual tree was 12 pieces if I remember right? its finished size was approx 8.5' x 6.2' I only have a gx-24 so I had to do it in ALOT of pieces but it came together nicely I did all of the seperating in photoshop then transfered it into AI to vectorize then just outputted it through cutstudio lol. came out nicely I saved alot of vinyl too because I crunched it all together when I was cutting it.

Awesome job, Now I hate you! LOL My lady was looking over my shoulder and Said ( OH I want one on our wall  :blink: )  But really Sweet Work there Friedrich!

Glad I have textured walls or I'd be playing all the time. Looks so good I thought I would have to rake up leaves under it.

Very nice. I cant imagine the install of that with so much going on in different colors.....Great work

Love this!  Great job!  Any chance you'd be willing to share the file?  I'd love to cut one for one of the walls in our home... I wouldn't reproduce and sell it, without your permission, but I'd love it for my personal use.

Love this!  Great job!  Any chance you'd be willing to share the file?  I'd love to cut one for one of the walls in our home... I wouldn't reproduce and sell it, without your permission, but I'd love it for my personal use.

Ditto, I have the perfect wall.... so much space and nothing on it  :'(