Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

What To Charge

Guest Terry

30 of them all together - They are for license plates - 10 blue - 10 red - 10 silver, all one color each. Go on the cheap side for a price.

Than You

post-0-1298651649184_thumb.jpg

post-0-1298651651604_thumb.jpg

How long did it take to weed? Did you design the image? Are you providing the license plates? What type of vinyl?

But probably what Tykite said.  ;)

Guest Terry

How long did it take to weed? Did you design the image? Are you providing the license plates? What type of vinyl?

But probably what Tykite said.  ;)

My design, FDC 7 year vinyl. Just the graphic, no plate. Just cut 30 of them, no weeding yet, and it WILL suck. I think tykite is right. But I will choose his low end.

Thanks guys, had no idea what to charge, just my hobby.

Guest Terry

Very nice design.

Thanks man, Well here it is... 30 of them, and the weeding was bad. Crapy photo, in the basement with junk. ;)

post-0-12986516503903_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986516523441_thumb.jpg

What to charge? Always a problem.

If we could just trade things huh? 10 decals for a beer case, 1 banner for a dinner.

Guest Terry

There is a Professional Barter site somewhere, where professionals trade services.

Terry,  Nice job.  What size are those??  I always find pricing to be the hardest part of this hobby/business.

Jenny

Guest Terry

4 3/4 x 10 License plate logos for a street rod shop. Thanks.

They look like there is a bit of weeding to be done on those.  I would think that $6 a piece is definitely on the low end.  I guess since there is 30 of them, then its not too bad.

I'm currently doing 75 car tags using .25 prefinished white alum. tag. got a great buy on them for .73 ea. down side my supplier  doesn't have anymore and doesn't know when will get more. I recommend them over the plastic if you can find..mumsupply should have them.

25 of them are white alum. tag w/ blue vinyl overlay. sold them for 10.00 each. weeding medium difficulty.. feel I coming out okay..

50  of them are three color, using white alum tag. spray painting  background hammered silver, then 2 color vinyl weeding difficult.. sold them for 12.00 ea. should have charged 15.00 but still making a nice profit @ 12.00.

I wouldn't do a tag less than 8.00

hope this helps

Greg