Sign in to follow this  
Twiz89

Completing cut

I have an fc7000 mk-130. I think it needs to go to the shop but not sure. It rounds off some 90 degree angles, but not all of them. and any complete circles never come as round as they used to. also it doesn't like to complete most cuts when doing letters and numbers. Anything round it doesn't complete. leaves between an 8th to a quarter of an inch un-cut. I've adjusted the blade length and the conditions as close as I can get to get these issues as close to perfect as I can. Anyone have any other ideas?

HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR OFFSET AND CALIBRATION?? MIGHT BE WORTH A LOOK. ;D ;D

cuts some square and not others - if it was offset it would be the same on all corners - missing 1/4" - something is wrong or you are using scalp to cut.

Not sure what scalp is. The feed rollers and belts are good. I re-calibrated it after i put the right blade in. I know people were using the wrong blade for a while cause its all we had. And we had people using it that werent trained for it and they adjusted the settings. Ive gone through everything a couple of times just to make sure. Thats why i think it needs to go to the shop cause i think they damaged the internals of the machine. We use it for work perposes and the training on it was regulated, but not strickly.