Sign in to follow this  
HEBERT2007

Help Help! Everything I send to cutter is cutting tiny!

Please someone help me!!!! I'm sure there is some quick fix but I can't figure it out! No matter what I try to cut text or picture it is cutting super tiny!

Example: text shows on screen 12x6 and shows in print screen 12x6 but cuts on cutter like 1x1

Please please tell me how to fix before I go insane!

• Like 1

what software are you using?   What ever it is,, there should be a feature for calibrating your cutter.

in the bottom of your cut window in signblazer is the sizing got numbers in it ?  did this get changes somewhere or still read 0?

I'm using signblazer. Everything was working fine then my husband tried to see if could learn to use the program and vinyl cutter all in one night, next thing I know everything is screwed up!

I'm not sure what you are exactly talking about "cut window" but everything that shows somewhere to have numbers has numbers. Even when I click to cut is reads the cut tile section as what it should be but still cuts very small.

At the top left of the screen, is it set to Millimeters instead of Inches by any chance?

• Like 2

I'm not sure what you are exactly talking about "cut window" but everything that shows somewhere to have numbers has numbers. Even when I click to cut is reads the cut tile section as what it should be but still cuts very small.

when you are in the cut screen getting ready to cut look at the bottom middle of the sceen for the proportions area - if this has numbers in it SB is resizing it on you

YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I literally have been sitting at my computer crying for the past few hours! FIXED! I owe you!!!!!

Glad you got it,  You don't owe me a thing.  Pay it forward.  Help some one in the future.... ;D

• Like 1