Budsoda

looking for the hoyt deer

looking for the hoyt deer... I don't need the hoyt logo just the deer.. thanks

It is a copyrighted design, so no one can share it here.  I checked Brandsoftheworld.com and they have the Hoyt logo, but not one with the deer.

You can probably find it, or something very similar via a Google Images search, but you will be infringing on their copyright if you don't have authorization to use the image.

It is a copyrighted design, so no one can share it here.  I checked Brandsoftheworld.com and they have the Hoyt logo, but not one with the deer.

You can probably find it, or something very similar via a Google Images search, but you will be infringing on their copyright if you don't have authorization to use the image.

I know all about copyrights I've been doing this a lot longer then you have!!!! over 8 years and plus I've a member on this site since 07 back when there was only 35 members or so...So please don't try to tell a veteran about copyrights... GOT IT!!!!   Thanks

Then you should know all about US Cutter Support's post about never ever posting copyrighted images. Not even once.

I tried to help find a link for you. Never again. Not even once.

• Like 6

curious why all your post are asking for images?   heck you been around a year longer than me . . . .times they have changed since back then - ken is gone, more crackdown on cw stuff.   good luck

• Like 3

I think we "GOT IT"  lol  

update also usc has been sold and is under new management!

some I digitize, some I have traded for work, others I pay to have done in the interest of time as many are much better than me at it . . . .  begging every post - nope not my style

I know all about copyrights I've been doing this a lot longer then you have!!!! over 8 years and plus I've a member on this site since 07 back when there was only 35 members or so...So please don't try to tell a veteran about copyrights... GOT IT!!!!   Thanks

I threw you a fish on the German Shepard you wanted without even as much as a thanks.  If this is how you are going to treat people that are trying to help, you can forget about me ever helping you again!  If you have been doing it for over 8 years you've been doing longer than me also, you should know how to vectorize something as simple as that logo and the German Shepard. 

• Like 3

I just traced the hoyt deer in less than a minute and I've only been doing it for 5 years. Took me longer to type this response and I feel the need to say how good it felt to click delete knowing how poorly you acted towards the rest of us. Have a happy Memorial Day weekend.

• Like 3

haha what a d!ck

8 whole years of doing this and you cant trace that simple deer skull? What the hell have you been doing for 8 years? I could have completely recreated that from scratch in 8 years! Jesus.

I hope your not expecting much help from anyone around here anymore. 

• Like 6

LOL.

LOL

A close friend of mine says............

Say nothing, unless, it's true, kind, and necessary................

Nothing.....  ;D

Wow and damn I would never help this prick. I've been doing this a lot shorter and I can vectorizing images and do it from scratch. You would think in 8 yrs you would learn respect. I respect each member and thank them for information that i already know its the nice thing to do. Just cause you've been doing this for 8 yrs don't give you a reason to snap at a member insult them and act like copyright laws don't effect you. Your the kind of person people migrate from.

• Like 2

wow what a ass, hes been doing this 8 years and cant trace that COPYRIGHTED image by himself.

ive been doing this commercially for less then 6 months and could trace that image and remove just the deer in about o 10 minutes. 

Well..... Only part of it is copyrighted..... I made that design myself about 12 years ago! I made the skull & put it on the Hoyt Logo!

he packed his bags and stomped into the sunset it looks like after the last bit

Last Active May 24 2013 05:14 PM

This sandbox wasn't big enough tho fit his ego.