USMC3225

Roland Camm1 Pro PNC 1210

I have the opportunity to purchase an old Roland Camm1 Pro PNC1210. After some quick searching on google I cant find a going price for this machine. Any help on what this machine is worth would be awesome.

The cutter works great and looks great.

There is one on eBay that is at $320 right now, I don't think they would be worth much more than that. Actually I think $250 would be the max.

I seen one sold on govdeals.com for $745 on 3/24/10 but didn't know if the price would have dropped significantly.

I know they are still great work house machines and the one I'm looking at is in almost new condition.

Thanks, I will offer him around $250 for it and see were it goes.

I would say it's worth at least as much as a new China cutter of that capacity. Used Roland trumps new Chinese any day.

Jay

I sold a simular model last fall for 650 if I rememer correctly   might have been the 1400 seriers can't remember for sure

I picked it up for 250 good machine and definitely cuts better and is much more quite than my mh721

Good deal on a bulletproof machine.

you will love it - the first Roland made would cut better than any "value" cutter - roland and graphtec for quality machines!

If you don't like it. I've a lp2 ill trade any day.

Jay

only issue I had with it was finding an adapter for my vga serial port on my computer to the serial port onto the cutter. I had to hook up a vga to db9 adapter then a db9 to db25 serial to get my computer to connect to the machine. it works with no loss of signal thankfully.

nothing better than a solid cutter  - throw a cleancut in that bad boy and go to town!