toddb

Newbie to this site and thought I would share some samples

I have been playing around with cutting for a couple years and never knew about this forum.  I learned everything the hard way!  Since I found this site 3 months ago, I have learned so much and corrected many issues thanks to everyone of you sharing your experiences.  I thought I would show some of my latest works and always open to constructive criticism.

The bike is my wifes and should be complete by this week as I am adding a few more things that I have not told her about.

The Rock Patrol is a play off the Colorado State Patrol and is my Jeep.  :)  Love driving it as people slow down when they come up to the side.  Most people won't even look at me and slow down to match my speed, even if I am going less than the limit!  Guess they are afraid I will give them a ticket.  LOL.    Many give me a thumbs up, a huge smile and then go on their way.

post-39497-0-97637400-1367337954_thumb.j

post-39497-0-09659500-1367337967_thumb.j

post-39497-0-76986500-1367337973_thumb.j

post-39497-0-63848400-1367337997_thumb.j

post-39497-0-04883500-1367338006_thumb.j

post-39497-0-02522000-1367338184_thumb.j

• Like 1

Looks like you know what you're doing!  Hopefully your jeep doesn't look too much like a police vehicle...  :police:

Wow, did not even have time to post the CSP vehicle I borrowed to design my jeep before comments came in!  :)  They are the State Patrol, I am the Rock Patrol, changed it enough that even 3 of the CSP officers love the design.  Nothing on front or back that would even look like a real one.

Here is a link to what the CSP vehicle looks like:

http://files.myopera.com/NYPDxJx/albums/665102/Colorado%20State%20Police%203.jpg

Looks like your doing good. I like the texas design. It actually looks like a shadow. Good work

It all looks great I like the tire print on the hood would you mind sharing it ?

Excellent work.  I think you know what you are doing. What equipment and software are you using?  Welcome to the forum.

Can I make a request?

I have an ASTRO van, and cannot for the life of me figure out what graphics would look good on it.

Would you, Todd (or anyone who wants to take a crack at it) provide a mockup image of what you would like to see on this van?

I probably should have started a new thread for this, and I apologize in advance about hijacking this one.

post-21408-0-01325700-1367354162_thumb.j

FOR SALE LOL

LOL

So is it an official contest?  Design the Slice & Dice mobile?

• Thanks for the share! Grabbed a copy as well, I sure will send props and pics!!  Your rigs look GREAT!! 

Slice & Dice, here are a few ideas that came to me quickly.  Thought I would share.  The bottom right reads "Jet Fuel Only".

If you are serious about some ideas, shoot me an email and let's talk.  I may be able to come up with some ideas to reflect what you are thinking.  :)  Always happy to help!

post-39497-0-04307500-1367374583_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Thanks for the share! Grabbed a copy as well, I sure will send props and pics!!  Your rigs look GREAT!! 

Thanks, I sure have had fun doing them.  My wife got home and decided on a completely different scorpion look so the bike is naked and I get to play again!  :)  I love it when I get to do these things!

Excellent work.  I think you know what you are doing. What equipment and software are you using?  Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the compliment.  I am using SignBlazer only and the Copam 2500.  Not really sure how to use anything else but getting SB down fairly well now.

Funny stuff -- thanks for the laughs!!!

The "Jet Fuel Only" decal gives me some inspiration to try and make it look like an Air Force jet, with approriate markings.

• Like 1

post-27312-0-16037300-1367450562_thumb.j

What about the Partridge Family Bus?  And, What a great use for all you scrap vinyl!!  Its a win win

• Like 1

LMAO @ A-Team. That gets my vote.

Some really nice work there. Im a fellow Jeeper also. Have a lifted JK and just sold a lifted LJ. Wife wants me to do something on the side of the JK. She mentioned Tiger stripes so might give it a go.

Very nice and well thought out.

Jay