jiffyshirts or  sanmar. Sanmar requires your business license, jiffyshirts doesn't

Jay

I just had a customer bring in their own shirts and they were from theadairgroup.com and I had several shirts with small spots on them and a couple where the front and back looked like they were different size sewn together. Also they used several different brands to fill the order. I had to explain this to my customer even though she brought them to me that a cut tag is industry standard marking for seconds that didn't pass QC. As far as price Sanmar was cheaper for me than the few of hers that I compared price on. Out of the 90 shirt I did for her maybe 10 had really noticeable defects and the rest weren't that bad. She was using them for fundraisers for a car club and stated they were for resale but the ones for the members will be ordered through me or someone local that will stand behind them.

Jay

They ship fast and have good customer service. I use sanmar now but if something is out of inventory I still will order from jiffy. I wasn't impressed with theadairgroup at all. Although I didn't check out their whole site I didn't see any mention of seconds shirts and my customer had no clue until we showed hew some of the defects in them.

Jiffy and Sanmar here - gotta say jiffy is very fast with orders - and was great before I got my tax license

I was blown away that after getting registered with Alpha and Bodek that their prices were the same or higher then Jiffy shirts. Anyone can order from them and they are fast and have good quality stuff. 

I registered with alpha and saw their prices. They sent me a catalog and I didn't open the cover and threw it out. +1 for Dakota I started wit jiffy and moved up to sanmar. As a side note I tried shirt champ twice and both times I used them my credit card numbers were compromised and had to have new cards issued and when I contacted them to tell them what had happened they said there was no way and I was mistaken. The second time it happened was on my new card and had never been used anywhere else.

Jay

jiffy is great. they had all the different shirts i needed. this forum is the best on line. there is always people to help out new people like me :-) thanks everyone.

• Like 1

I use Jiffy a lot and also some Sanmar although I don't order enough to get a real great price with Sanmar. I hooked up with Staton online and they have been great to work with so I usually compare prices between the two (Staton/Jiffy). Some things Jiffy beats them on like super cheap white t's and Jiffy is....well Jiffy, they hit my door just a couple days after I order.

No but I just checked them out and the prices look pretty good. Also they carry two us made brands Port Company and bayside. I just like their facebook page to get a $10 off coupon. I will be using that for sure.

I just checked blankshirt and for the white I stock they were over $1 more per shirt than what I pay through sanmar.com I order 50-100 shirts most weeks so that's a lot of money to throw away.