bean1984

sign blazer uk version

hi all

ive lost the download link for sign blazer elements whilst ugrading my laptop. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction to obtain the software required for a c24 foison cutter. At present, I have the us version of sign blazer however it dont work with a uk based cutter. Is it possible that i can add a uk cutter to the software from the us version of sign blazer.

If all else fails, is there any other software i can use that is compatiable with my uk cutter, I already have coreldraw so no need for the fancy software so all i need is the software to transfer the art work to the cutter

thank you for reading and all your help

http://www.mediafire.../?ygva0uwuckhr4

Download the top file first, you will have to burn it to a CD and then install it from the CD

Download the .rar file - you will then have to unzip it with winzip or if you do not have winzip  you can download jzip which is free

There is a file called instructions.doc after you unzip, you can open this file with wordpad or notepad which your computer should have already -
all the instructions are in there for you to read.

If you have a virus program you will have to disable it because it thinks it is a virus but there is not

you will need to uninstall any previous versions of signblazer for this to work as it states in the instructions.doc file

• Like 3

http://www.mediafire.../?ygva0uwuckhr4

Download the top file first, you will have to burn it to a CD and then install it from the CD

Download the .rar file - you will then have to unzip it with winzip or if you do not have winzit you can download jzip which is free

There is a file called instructions.doc after you unzip, you can open this file with wordpad or notepad which your computer should have already -

all the instructions are in there for you to read.

If you have a virus program you will have to disable it because it thinks it is a virus but there is not

you will need to uninstall any previous versions of signblazer for this to work as it states in the instructions.doc file

hi mate

ive followed your instructions and its worked perfectly thank you

really gratefull for your support n help