biggboy

Transfer tape for detailed work.

I do alot of small window stickers with alot of detail. I am using med track greenstar classic right now. It works fine on the simple stuff but my customers complain when they try to apply more detailed pieces that some the vinyl stays stuck to the backing of the vinyl and won't stick to the transfer (small things like the insides of letters).

Any one have any suggestions? I was thinking of giving RTape High tack AT75 a try.

im using the Rtape high tack paper tape with oracal 651 and I'm not really that fond of it at the moment, doesn't seem to have a lot of stick to the graphics.

i was thinking of trying the greenstar high tack tape. 

I love the AT75...I use it with almost everything and I've never had issues (and never had complaints from customer, either).  I use the high tack as well.

Turn the decal over, Transfer tape down and lay it on a table.  Start to peeling the backing paper off,  Lay the backing paper back over on to it's self and roll the backing paper off that way.   It should release the vinyl from the backing paper.  Sometimes older vinyl will do the same thing.  and I have found this method works pretty well.  

Also, make sure you squeeggee your graphics really good after applying your tape.... I use conform for everything now after trying a bunch of other brands, I abvsolutely love that stuf.... but it all depends on your work and applications.