prettybird

Qe60 cutter turns on but doesn't do anything

if the light on the key is red you do not have that driver properly installed for the critical piece of hardware

test2.jpg

you do have to connect the software and plotter but that WILL NOT HAPPEN until the sentinel key light is green 

yes - last I read was the light on the key was red - sorry - I guess past my bedtime

Her USB dongle is working, The software won't even open if the key doesn't work.  You will get this.   Write port error, is not matching the USB in the port.  Did you go to the production Manager and do a new set up? You have to.  THat is part of the set up.    I am out of here also. 

dongle not working.JPG

• Like 1

I read wrong and misunderstood - guess I had better get some sleep - - - skeeter has this from here 

Did you ever get it to working?  I am having this same issue right now and its making me crazy. I've been using this machine since March of 2012 with no issues whatsoever. All of a sudden, yesterday while changing colors, my machine freezes up and wont register that I have the color loaded. So I turn it off and on and it gets stuck at V6.00SWA HL >>>>.  I reset it by hitting the up arrow while turning it on. Chose HL inch ENG. After that it just starts making the noise that it makes when it starts up but it never stops or does anything else. 

Once I tried the HL inch KANA and it turned all japenese on me, but then it seemed to be working. I got all excited and decided I could deal with the japanese wiriting because I know all the screens my heart anyway.... as long as it will work. So I did a test cut...worked! So I went to cut my design and it just cut out a while bunch of tiny letters and symbols. Booooooo.

So then I took apart the front and made sure everything was blew out and connected. Nothing still.

Pleeeeeaaaaasssse Heeeeellllpp. I do not have the money to buy a new machine or circuit board right at Christmas time and I have a ton of orders to fill still.

THANKS!!