THier

How many machines can I install on

I design on my laptop, e-mail to myself, then cut on a dedicated machine. Can I install on two machines?

Thanks,

Tom

yes...

One of the most unique benefits of Sure Cuts A Lot Pro is that, with the purchase of this software, you will receive one license that can be used simultaneously on TWO computers! And best of all, your license is good FOREVER! No renewal fees or expiration dates!

I had found out that I could even design from a unregistered trial version, save and email to myself and cut from my registered version at home. That is till the trial version expired and locked me out, even after a uninstall & reinstall trial. 

I liked having it on my work PC to "play with" at lunch. I have used both my registrations on my 2 home machines. 1 out in garage with cutter and other in the house (IE A/C & Heat)

Does anyone know how to keep the trial version active?

Does anyone know how to keep the trial version active?

You need to delete the registry entries. If its windows you are running, start -> run -> regedit. Then find (ctrl+f) type in software name and delete everything you can find, just to be sure. then reinstall and you have trial again.

I wouldn't suggest regedit unless you are familiar with the process. Good point, though

Why email it to yourself? Just download dropbox on both computers and transfer files that way. Its quick and less work than opening emails.

• Like 2