Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

Sorting some job pics

Just a random collage of work. Some recent, some older. Any input or criticism welcome.

Jay

post-18397-0-38415100-1366389620_thumb.j

post-18397-0-74464500-1366389649_thumb.j

Nice work on the dog tags...... Graphtec?

Dye sub would be my guess, but the use of solid colors makes either option a possibility...

Dye-sub. Kept the solid color to tie in with the hats, visors, and shirts we do for them. We packaged them with the chain they came with and a split ring to give the choice of a key chain. Lovin the hat press as it has opened up a bunch of possibilities for my customers.

Jay

Ive been debating which to get first, hat or shirt press.. I got an old screen printer in shed but it's a b**ch to work - and messy.. 

What do you get more of, shirts or hats?

I get tons of orders for shirts..... I have only been asked once about hats, and I think they were just making conversation not wanting to order any.

Shirt press is more versatile I.E. dog tags photo license plates decals on special vinyl. This is assuming you intend to sublimate, if not I still do way more shirts than hats. Contrary to what some say I regularly do orders of 50 plus shirts and compete with screen print because with htv they can do each shirt a different color if they want and a different name on each shirt is no problem.

Jay