Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Another great transaction

I cant get over how fast USCutters processing and shipping is. In middle of a fairly decent sized job I ran out of Ap tape. I had a feeling I would cause I forgot to order it but was hoping Id have enough. Well I didnt. Placed order at after 3pm YESTERDAY and got home a bit ago and it was on my porch. Thank you again, You definitely always get my business if you sell what I need.

• Like 3

And yet another....USCutter hasnt let me down yet...other then not carrying more brands of vinyl lol. But placed an order Friday and was here this morning. Would have been here Saturday Im sure if fed ex did regular runs on Saturday.

After doing 2 large runs of windshield banner decals, and cutting them by hand with a metal straight edge ruler/yard stick deal. Bought me a 48" Mondo trimmer in this last order.....this thing is awesome. Going to make those jobs MUCH easier.

That is my favorite thing about them!!  They DO ship fast.  I can order as late as 4:30 I think my time and it is here the next day.  That also means they have a great inventory or at least a good supplier.  

On another note (prolly doesn't belong in this thread but I can't help but share)  I had a customer call me on a Tuesday and wanted a dozen shirts by Friday.  They had a rough design in mind but I would have to design it, plus I didn't have all the shirts in stock.  I told them it would be close as I had to order the shirts but had good luck with my supplier getting stuff to me fast.  I placed my order online around 6 pm.  (after normal business hours)  So I expected the order to go out Wednesday, and possibly be here Thursday but hopefully Friday for sure.  In the morning (Wednesday) I got a confirmation email of shipment, just as I suspected..... It also had a tracking number and for shits and giggles I clicked it.....  IT SHOWED IT WAS ON THE TRUCK FOR DELIVERY!!  Holly Cow.  It showed they shipped at 2;30 am Wednesday morning and arrived in my small town and was delivered Wednesday afternoon.... WOW

• Like 1

I get 2 day with uscutter, 1 day with Samar and jiffy and all 3 have great customer service.

Another + for USC shipping. Placed a decent size vinyl order with a extra blade carrier at about 3pm thursday.....was here before 11am friday with standard shipping.