jaybyrd

Ever wondered...

I keep telling myself it's only a dream. Wake up wake up PLEASE wake up... Alas here we are all the wiser than we were then.

Jay

I need to add a signature with my new toy and all the other toys I've acquired over the last few years.

• Like 1

I plan on spending more time in the yard, camping and morel hunting!  after a long day of working around the house just came in and have orders before I can kick back for a min before bed. . .  and printed banner orders waiting in the wings.

At this point in my life the busier I am the happier I am. Probably why I'm single as that philosophy doesn't seem to sit well with some people. Work hard now so I can relax and enjoy life sooner than some others do.

I got into this to create safety signs and proper tank labeling in house for my work facility.  I got tired of putting in an order for custom safety signs only to be hit with a 60$ per sign charge and a 3 month wait...We were limited on what companies we could use for our safety supplies, but no issues with production in house, go figure.

I didn't get into this blind as I had worked in the industry 20 years ago for a bit but would feel sorry for someone trying to go into this with no experience with the process of design and implementation.  A lot of techniques came flooding back really quickly as I got into this and reading this site has been super helpful.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.