rdusigns

I LIKE this Place!!!

Wow , glad I missed that bit of emotion ... I myself have never been called an ignorant ass .. been called a smart ass plenty of times , but humor was involved then :)

well, you are a smart ass,Rodger. Better than being a dumb ass,eh?

• Like 1

Careful John he is in contact with Karl :rolleyes:  
He said he has 12 employees in his multi businesses but has his Mh series set up in a bedroom from the photol  :lol:

• Like 2

well, you are a smart ass,Rodger. Better than being a dumb ass,eh?

Well John .... I agree :) . I have a dozen mini donkeys at the WV farm & i have all sort of ASS names hung on them . I remember somebody posting a " Ass Family " sign here & stole the copyrighted .. I mean borrowed the names :) . In thinking a little about it .. being called a dumb ass is worse than an ignorant ass .. ignorant can mean not knowing instead of sub-intelligence .

• Like 2

This guy is sorta like the coffee guy I think his name was Jeremy that blew up when someone disagreed at all then threw a fit over the free trial version of scalp and left . I belive if I made enough to pay 1.5 million in tax since 1992 I belive I could have bought a professional grade cutter by now

Dan

• Like 1

This guy is sorta like the coffee guy I think his name was Jeremy that blew up when someone disagreed at all then threw a fit over the free trial version of scalp and left . I belive if I made enough to pay 1.5 million in tax since 1992 I belive I could have bought a professional grade cutter by now

Dan

and had the mh somewhere other than my bedroom!

20 years in the sign and graphic biz.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: But could not outline a font...................

I was not trying to make him mad, but man he got mad. 

• Like 1

I complained as well and asked for a refund for the pay per view as by the time I closed the store and got home bannerjohn had locked topic. Too bad I still had popcorn left. Oh well I'll save it for next time.

Jay

What came to mind wasn't mad, more like temper tantrum,

• Like 1

Problem solved,folks. There won't be any more drama from this particular person.

• Like 1

you know how they say a few bad apples....

I may have been to quick on this thread.

Looks like the trolls are well protected around here - that may change tomorrow, just got an email back from the President of US Cutter.

He looked over things and said he will have a quick meeting tomorrow regarding my concerns.

If there is anything you want to add to my concerns email him at his email on linkedin, his name is karl bowman, president and also les lewis, his #2

well, your email worked. I am still here and you are not. NIce try,though.

• Like 1

Did he really complain about you? Wow, Here I thought it was all me. You really did not even do anything other than agree. Well I am sorry for all the fuss. 

actually, he lied about that (Surprise!). But it gave me ammunition that I needed.

It really IS the little things that make life fun.

Keep doing what you're doing as it is really appreciated. We all have our off moments but that guy needs to get on some meds or something,

Jay

• Like 1

Keep doing what you're doing as it is really appreciated. We all have our off moments but that guy needs to get on some meds or something,

Jay

I think he needs a bigger tin foil hat. The one he has is too tight.

Now that you mention that he gets bounced from here and next thing you know the aliens messed up my stuff with the forum. Coincidence or revenge for running off their brethren.

Jay

Besides the tin hat only works shiny side out. Everybody knows that.

Besides the tin hat only works shiny side out. Everybody knows that.

well, that explains it.

Problem solved,folks. There won't be any more drama from this particular person.

Good riddance. 

Hes on "the other forum" me and mopar gave him a nice welcome there. We'll see how long he lasts over there. Next stop after that is signs101. He wont last a day there.

• Like 1

I think he already turned tail and ran from vf. Crazy I tell ya... Crazy. 101 will run him off so fast he won't need to remember his login info, first time will be the only time. But I was so enjoying the show on here til bannerjohn let go of the star of the show. Oh well another nut will be along shortly I'm sure. Maybe we should sticky this as a warning to other wack jobs out there. Darwin effect in action.

Jay

Just noticed the name of this topic. Kind of ironic isn't it?

Just came from there. I thought for sure he woulda been gone but he just doesn't know where he's not welcome. Which seems to be everywhere. Please let me know if it get crazy again. I'd hate to miss the show and I still have my popcorn.

Jay

He just pm'd me and I quote "what the heck are you talking about"  I responded "just watching the show"

Hope the crazy don't rub off on me

Edited by jaybird

hes a wackjob. 

Please dont think all conservatives are like him. Most are but not all of us.