rdusigns

I LIKE this Place!!!

Very cool people hang out here. I'm a member of a few sign / print genre forums but this place beats them all hands down!

• Like 2

I found this place about 2 months ago and i really love it. Most people here are so willing to help you.

Glad you joined the good guys & Girls

I'm not soo many know it alls LOL.. No seriously though these guys and gals are groovy yeah. I belong to a couple other forums but none are as great as this one.

When I started digging around to find a place to be.... I came across this place first.  Found it to be so good, I felt no need to look elsewhere.  I have not been disappointed!  I have learned so much.  Most of it from just reading and not even having to ask questions.

I agree, so far my experiences on this forum have been great and very helpful. It makes me want to share everything I have learned with others and keep the vibe going. 

Definitely a great group of people to talk with and bounce ideas off from.

Jay

you know how they say a few bad apples....

I may have been to quick on this thread.

Looks like the trolls are well protected around here - that may change tomorrow, just got an email back from the President of US Cutter.

He looked over things and said he will have a quick meeting tomorrow regarding my concerns.

If there is anything you want to add to my concerns email him at his email on linkedin, his name is karl bowman, president and also les lewis, his #2

you know how they say a few bad apples....

I may have been to quick on this thread.

Looks like the trolls are well protected around here - that may change tomorrow, just got an email back from the President of US Cutter.

He looked over things and said he will have a quick meeting tomorrow regarding my concerns.

If there is anything you want to add to my concerns email him at his email on linkedin, his name is karl bowman, president and also les lewis, his #2

lol

no need for screenshots. Mods and Mr Bowman can still see the thread.

you sure like to make a good first impression...

lol, yeah, bout as good as the trolls I rekon

Really?  You didn't even think to maybe click the Report button and let the forum admins/moderators do their jobs?  You went right to the top of the food chain? 

No one was trying to attack you.  You posted links to your Craigslist ad (which included a link to your website) with graphics of a questionable heritage.  It was pointed out to you, politely at first, that using other people's art to represent your business was not a good way to go.  We tell all new members that when they post potentially copyright infringing materials, or "borrow" someone else's artwork.  After denying any copying, it was then pointed out that not only the pictures, but the text itself was copied from somewhere else.

This is just like last week when gcextreme posted a vectorized image of Summer Glau and claimed it was his sister.  If you get caught out, 'fess up and move on.  Don't start a fight and claim everyone else is wrong.  Don't go looking through other people's websites so you can point your finger back and shout "AHA!".  If you want to be treated like a professional, then act like a professional. It's the Golden Rule, dude.

You, however, took it very personally and started a lengthy, public attack against another member that evolved into you making threats against that member.  And yet somehow we're the bad guys?

I pointed out that your website has numerous links that don't go anywhere, and you proceeded to try and lecture me on search engine optimization and treat me like I'm an idiot?  We were trying to help you - that's what we do on these forums. That is why these forums are here - to help new customers of US Cutter.

I'm a member on numerous vinyl cutting and sign making and other graphic occupation forums, but this is the only one I come back to every day because it's got one of the best, if not THE BEST, groups of active members.  That is no exaggeration   Go spend some time on Signs101 and see if you don't want to claw your eyes out in a short period of time - I honestly think that entire forum is a giant social experiment by a sign company designed to discourage people from getting into, or staying in the industry.  Or go try t-shirtforums and watch every new member post "WHAT'S THE BEST <HEAT PRESS, PRINTER, INK, TRANSFER PAPER, SOURCE>:huh:?" questions (in ALL CAPS) approximately 8,743 times every day.  You'll be back here in no time.

I'll be curious to see how this turns out.

• Like 8

Really?  You didn't even think to maybe click the Report button and let the forum admins/moderators do their jobs?  You went right to the top of the food chain? 

He couldn't....I am one of the bad apples..he thinks.
  • Like 5

lol, yeah, bout as good as the trolls I rekon

this is all on you bud. with your attitude you won't get much feedback. 

• Like 4

I am not well protected and have been on the verge of being booted here for quite some time. That is why I hold my tongue from lashing out at people and simply say the obvious. What I do offer here is tons of experience and the generosity to help others out. There have been numerous members here thru my shop so they can see how things work before they purchase from here and I have helped alot of others get out of jams either on the phone or at my location or theirs. 

• Like 2

What thread did this happen in ?? I think i missed it , unless it was the minor disagreement in the 1 thread i remember this member commenting in . From reading this , what is being talked about is much more than that thread . Calling members " trolls " is not within forum rules , so it will be interesting to see what is against forum rules in his opinion .

calling people ignorant asses and homos is against Forum rules, Roger. You don't see the thread because it was deleted.