You dont cut from inkscape. Inkscape is a design program that is free. You will need to download and install Signblazer or something else

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="joker" data-cid="306868" data-time="1365717282"><p>

You dont cut from inkscape. Inkscape is a design program that is free. You will need to download and install Signblazer or something else</p></blockquote>

yes it is in the forums. scroll down and look for it in the signblazer section. You will need the one that says all cutters

I think I read that you can cut with inkscape if your using a linux operating system.

If you go the signblazer route, which is the way I do my cuts. I highly recommend saving everyhing as an .eps(to cut) AND as an .svg(to edit). Inkscape for some reason wont import .eps files. It does in linux. So what will happen is youll try to cut something and then youll find something wrong with your file and you wont be able to import the file back into inkscape to fix the mistakes. I learned that the hard way. 

I highly recommend saving everyhing as an .eps(to cut) AND as an .svg(to edit). Inkscape for some reason wont import .eps files.

+1

Its also a good idea to download an eps file viewer, so when your looking for an image you dont have to open every single one in your cutting program to find what your looking for.

There is a free open source plugin for Inkscape called Ghostscript that will enable inkscape to open and edit EPS files.

Ive tried it. Its not as easy as it seems. You cant just down load ghostscript and boom inkscape opens eps files. I tried and tried to get it to work. I followed all the links and it still doesnt work. 

I dont know why they cant just write the code into inkscape.