SignJunky

1989 Jeep Template of hood

I have a customer that wants a black matte vinyl cut to go on his hood of his jeep. I'm not sure how the easiest way to get accurate measurements and was wondering if any body had a template.

1989 Jeep what, Wrangler Cherokee, Wagoneer :huh:  Mine go back to 1995.

Would love to know as I am also trying to fulfill an order for the same thing only for a 94 grand Cherokee. Is there a software package that does these?

Google vehicle outline collection. There are several option to purchase from sets to single vehicles.

Jay

• Like 1

Thanks.... atleast this will give me a starting point and something to go by. What ratio do I change it to for actual size? Thanks again for your help!!

I am looking for a newer jeep front eps or ai to add some clear protective cover to my own jeep.  I think the 1995 one is too old, anyone have a newer one?  Mine is a 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2 door.  Thanks!

Jeep wrangler 1989... I think it's a CJ

There actually YJ, had two of them, but the template for the 95 will work as the body is identical.

Here is a 1995 Wrangler

Hate to tell you but thats a 1997 or newer wrangler. Hood is a little different, and fender wels are bigger. I doubt it would make a huge dif for most stuff but wraps would be off I think.  YJ wrnaglers switched to TJ wranglers in '97 and got round headlights and slightly tapered hood with cool latches, coil springs etc. I had a 93 YJ and always wanted a TJ.