Sign in to follow this  
dee10w

WANTED motherboard wiring diagram on the MH series plotter

Hi All,

does anyone out there have a wiring diagram please for the mh series plotter,

stupidly i disconnected the mother board without marking the wires,

i have a new mother board on the way and dont want to kill that one..

post-39692-0-30288800-1365517907_thumb.j

here is the board just need where everthing goes to please...

Thank you in advance ..

Dee

Not sure what you're attempting to do.

I think you're having a problem (according to the photo you posted) of determining which of the two smaller plugs goes where (one is white, one is red, both have white wires).

The red one goes in the port away from the fan on the far side, the white one attaches into the port right next to the fan.

Does that help?

post-21408-0-39063000-1365520123_thumb.j

post-21408-0-64703900-1365520130_thumb.j

• Like 1

Ah Mate that is absolutely fantastic thank you, Im sure this will help others out too if they make the same mistake, just been playing with the chips and it seems i have 3 fried driver chips and the z axis chip which has fried too,  just as well i have ordered loads of new ones at a fraction of the cost of uscutters prices.... will update when the new parts arrive and the old girl is up and running again, she is a trusty old girl had her 5 years now and in service every day, Who says cheap plotters dont pay....

You are most welcome.

It is a proven fact that 'cheap' cutters DO INDEED pay for themselves many time over, and allow people to profit handsomely even.

Just today I knocked out a set of small polypropylene plaques (1.5" x 3") onto which I placed numbers.

Fifty bucks.

Also, a few coroplast yard signs, another Fifty bucks.

This is the funnest job I ever had.

I've had my LP1 for several years and now have a LP2 to go with it. Workhorse doesn't do them justice, they're the reason my house is paid for and I work for myself. Cheap cutters just require a little more patience and practice to get them up and running smoothly.

Jay

yeah deffo, if you dont mind having a good fiddle with them when they go wrong then they are awesome, i'd buy another cheap one tommorow if i had to,  why pay 5k for a top notch cutter when half of the time the customer dont even look that closely to the finished job, i paid  £400 for mine its the 1220mm version and made that back very very quickly,  replaced the cutting head, cutting strip, data transfer cable in 5 yrs.... will need a new touch pad as ive worn that out and now down to the circuit buttons.

Anyways still awaiting my new MoBo to come and the jobs are piling up, so a busy weekend for me i guess,

also aquired some z-axis chips for £2 each,  really cheap and they work fine .... so bought 10...

Dee

You need to have that do it yourself mentality to run these machines since you won't find service techs like Graphtec or Roland. But when you do it on your own there is  a sense of satisfaction.

Jay

If its just the red and black wire for the solenoid- try it one way. turn it on and if the blade holder goes down and stays down- you have it backwards.   ( I know this b/c it happend to me :) then just switch the wires.