Sign in to follow this  
DecalOriented

cannot find machine in flexi setup

I have a US cutter sc34 that i cannot find the cutter in the selection menu. Any suggestions on which cutter is the same parameters?

*edit I am using Flexi-pro 8.1

that cutter was not around when 8.1 came out try the roland pnc-1000 drivers.

now seriously you bought a $400 plotter and $4500 software?

• Like 2

Call SAI, They can get you a driver for it, Or log into your account and grab it.

• Like 1

Jeezus man! is that your only reply? It was the first one I bought and it has done well. I also have a roland as well, but I need the SC to run due to the laser registration for contour cutting. Sorry I'm not as big time as you are. I'll be sure to check with you for all of lifes decisions from now on since your such a legend. (in your own mind)

Oh, forgot why I came back to this thread. USc support got it taken care of real quick so no problem. My cheap ass $400 cutter is doing its job!

Good to hear man! I bought my cutter (300 bucks) about 6 years ago and it is still running flawlessly! Running flexisign pro 10 as well! If it ain't broke, don't waste the money haha.

nothing wrong with a cheap cutter, now the reality is most people on here do not buy a legal copy of flexisign pro - especially if they are using cheaper equipment - if they did they would be calling SAI for support.  If you are using flexi pro then you have the rip for that Seiki printer . . . . still looking forward to seeing the output - 

nothing wrong with a cheap cutter, now the reality is most people on here do not buy a legal copy of flexisign pro - especially if they are using cheaper equipment - if they did they would be calling SAI for support.  If you are using flexi pro then you have the rip for that Seiki printer . . . . still looking forward to seeing the output - 

printer is running great! I will post up some pics later this week once I dial in the colors a bit better. It seems to be throwing a LOT of yellow at every print making them look quite off at times.

I called SAI to get the login data for my copy of Flexi 10 that i lost the paperwork that came with it. They were of no help at all, told me to contact my distributor. I'll be picking up a new copy of 10 once I start to recoup some money I've invested lately.

when I was trying to use flexi for printing I was using custom profiles for the roland cutters - still never got it quite right though.  would be worth looking into how to write your own profiles unless you can find someone with the same printer that has some for your media

PS glad to hear you got it running

printer is running great! I will post up some pics later this week once I dial in the colors a bit better. It seems to be throwing a LOT of yellow at every print making them look quite off at times.

I called SAI to get the login data for my copy of Flexi 10 that i lost the paperwork that came with it. They were of no help at all, told me to contact my distributor. I'll be picking up a new copy of 10 once I start to recoup some money I've invested lately.

most dealers can get the info for you when you provide the user number on your dongle . . . 

There should be no paperwork. Your user, password and info is all etched onto your dongle as Dakota said

• Like 1

I have several Flexi products.  Flexiprodesigner10  and different versions of Flexistarter. The user ID is etched on the dongle, but not the password.  There are numbers/letters, under the user ID, but it is not the password. But you should be able to get the password as long as you have the user ID..  and the dongle.  All of my passwords are written on paper that is included with the product and info. versions.  8.5,  8.6, 10.

• Like 1

I just got in touch with SAI about Flexi Pro 8.5 transfering ownership.

They asked for original User ID and Password.

Got it all taken care of.

mark-s

• Like 2

I know not everyone has a bootleg copy but when they ask for help and not only are they running a chinese cutter but also asking about using Greenstar I have to raise an eyebrow. My software is old "corel 12" and scalp3 but all of it is legit. Again before anybody bashes me I'm not saying you're not legit just that many aren't.

Jay

• Like 1