I am doing a bowfishing logo for a buddy of mine and there is no hidden lines behind or in his image he sent me. But for some apparent reason my laserpoint II cutter is doing random cuts through this decal. I do a preview before I start the machine and I do not see these random cuts...can anyone give me some idea what my problem is? I contact US Cutter and all they say is its in the image...I feel that is not true because I ran it two times and each time I got a random cut but in different locations. I am confused and this is starting to frustrate me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Can you screen grab exactly what you are looking at on your computer.? Another idea might be to call USCutters on monday. I was having a problem similar to this and they were able to take over my computer and troubleshoot for me. 

What do you mean by screen grab? Also I do plan on calling monday just hope they can actually help because the last two times I called they told me its in the image.

If you are using a pc with windows something or another just open the start menu and search snipping tool. snip the whole screen of the design you are working on save it as a jpeg and attach it in the reply. or ctrl+prt sc and paste it in paint save and attach

What do you mean by screen grab? Also I do plan on calling monday just hope they can actually help because the last two times I called they told me its in the image.

Post your image, maybe you are not see something...  you can post .eps  .ai files here.