LLaurence

My first car job.... Need feedback. :) Thanks

Hey everyone! I am just getting into the world of car decals and My first client wanted rocker panels and rally stripes on the hood. He loves it... But I'm not too sold.. Is there any thing I could have done differently here or should have done differently here? 

post-34215-0-50518100-1365352165_thumb.j

post-34215-0-60060400-1365352166_thumb.j

Are you happy with it? Thats what counts..I am dam picky about what I would call an end-result, so when I am pleased it means(to me) that If it took 1 or 10 trys I will do my best so IT looks like you did your best and it looks good and as long as THEY are keen on it thats the END-RESULT...

I like it as a first. My problem with it is the hood. I wanted to have the rally stripes all the way down the hood to the grill but I couldn't figure out how to do it with one piece of vinyl with all of the curves and ridges on the car without air bubbles and creases. I applied wet. 

The important thang is the opinion of the one paying you approved of the end result.

OIC.

No wonder my Google search yielded nothing!

I was thinking it was an aftermarket performance-enhancing automotive componenet company, like Edelbrock or Borla.

You are to be congratulated for the application, it came out sweeeeet.

I noticed that you had to work around the windshield washer spray heads, that must have been tricky.

By the way, is it true that stripes make any car go faster?

That's what I read on the internet.

orangecar_zpsf1c429da.jpg

By the way, is it true that stripes make any car go faster?

That's what I read on the internet.

No, everyone knows that only a comically oversized rear spoiler will make your car go faster...

post-24492-0-87587900-1365509269_thumb.j

• Like 1