Nudisuzuki

Had to leave bad review today xbanner stand

What really disturbs me are the CEO's who are given control of a company and literally drive it into the ground (i.e., the guy who just left J.C. Penneys) and they give them millions of dollars in severance.

Why can't I get a job where I can start screwing things up from day one, cost the stock holders a significant amount of value, force the layoffs of hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of employees and then be obscenely rewarded for my efforts?

I didn't go to Yale or Harvard, but I bet I can screw things up just as bad as they can!  Heck, I'll do it for half their pay and 1/3 the severance package!

• Like 1

See everyone is having problems with these stands!  Yeah I gave up but my whole problem is how UScutter treated me as a paying customer, they have one more chance with me we will see what happends in the future. I will pay extra for better customer service. It doesnt matter to me that they sell evrything the cheapest, I want to know I am taken care of you know.  I have ordered after that and everything was good to go.

Truth be told as far as customer service I have had to call about a couple of orders and to order replacement part and have always felt that I was treated fairly. I even got myself involved in a misprinted ad a couple of months back and although I won't go into details they made sure I was happy with the outcome. Just my 2 cents.

Jay