Nudisuzuki

Had to leave bad review today xbanner stand

So I had to leave a nasty review today, uscutter kinda screwed me on a defective banner stand I received.

When I received my package a few weeks ago the banner stand broke in pieces when I tried to put a banner on. I was just checking it out, I assembled it and tried it out broke in pieces! I emailed them right away they asked for pictures, so I send them 3 - 4. There response was we are sorry but we do not know what these picture are and closed the case. Lets just say they got a final email from me. I even ordered a couple rolls of vinyl I ran out of a few day go hoping there would be a new stand in there. There wasn't so I left a review of what I thought about there stand. As a new customer to this company.....not loving costumer service

this seems to be a growing problem. i sure hope they get it figured out.

So I had to leave a nasty review today, uscutter kinda screwed me on a defective banner stand I received.

When I received my package a few weeks ago the banner stand broke in pieces when I tried to put a banner on. I was just checking it out, I assembled it and tried it out broke in pieces! I emailed them right away they asked for pictures, so I send them 3 - 4. There response was we are sorry but we do not know what these picture are and closed the case. Lets just say they got a final email from me. I even ordered a couple rolls of vinyl I ran out of a few day go hoping there would be a new stand in there. There wasn't so I left a review of what I thought about there stand. As a new customer to this company.....not loving costumer service

are you going to order from them again?

are you going to order from them again?

Well like I said I did order some vinyl from them after the fact, I won't let $12 stop me from ordering again but I will NOT order that stand again. I do like the cheap prices they offer on most things they sell. There shipping is super fast but like I said as a new customer and new to the hobby I am not liking the customer service I have received. So that review I left hasn't showed up yet think they blocked it..... That's not right.

" That's not right "

I got asked to do a survey after a recent trip to a local dentist that had just opened up & was going gang busters after business . I was fair , but noted that i did not get any answers to questions I had asked about more work ... that lasted a few minutes on their website , USC has amazed me of allowing stuff nobody would have in the past . Much stuff was so 1 sided , anybody could see the agenda , but it was left for all to see . I would not be that way & i don't think many others , if any would either . Busines is business & there is no perfection in any business . There is many things that causes " policys ' . I have told this story before & am NOT referring to this transaction at all . A buddy of mine had his step-father ( who was rich ) buy a big tv from Wal-Mart . he took it home & after taking it out of the package, put cinder blocks back in & wrapped it back up . he took it bak to Wal-Mart & raised Holy Hell with everybody , They gave him another new TV & apolagized . The guy then bragged about doing that to many people . I hope Karma comes to visit him in full 1 day .

No offense but first I will tax my brain(whats left) in trying to create what I think I might want for a particular application like the Draft-Table I did up a weekago, in fact I made another simular to original for the wife for her embroidery art she creates, it cost me 35 dollars in wood, bolts, hinges, and then about 2-1/2 hrs of cuttin and screwin and so on, having looked for a profeesional made model it would have cost me ohh about as much and more to have a real product made by N.KOREA(yes bein a smart a--)but like one of many here has said this time and time again..You get what you pay for....For me I enjoyed makin my table as I WILL be usin it to weed new designs telling N.KOREA to BRING IT ON BUBBA....

• Like 1

I am not that mad about the cheap banner stand I am a little upset about how the case was handled, if they want it back they can have there merchandise back I am just asking for a new $12 product here, LOL.  Hey Petroman just built a nice work table my self used 2x4 and that white melamine for a top and bottom shelf $50 table couple hors of my time. I prefer DIY

I have yet to see my truthful negative review of there product, I had a recent order they could have thrown it in I had allready paid to ship it...... if they are not going to let the public know about what happened then why let people review there product. Good reviews only I guess lol

I think it takes awhile for the reviews to show up. As for the service...they have hired some new help and they are training...normally they are great about stuff like this.They sent me the wrong item once and I called and I had the right one in 2 days along with a return shipping label.

• Like 1

Well I plan on sending one more email and seeing what happens, not going to get upset about a $12 banner stand but I do have the banner for it and no stand now. I refuse to buy another so I don't know...... As a business owner my self I know everyone makes mistakes and sometimes you can't please everyone but this was a pretty simple one " hey this broke" ok we are sending you a new one. Done deal happy customer for life!! Not yet at this point we will have to see

I can see both sides . At some point , when a company gets big enough , it would be an enormous amount to do that to everybody who called up & said " something broke " . There are people who would take advantage of a company doing that . Some companies bend over backwards until they get a few customers that burn them . Some keep on with the same attitude , most tighten up & require returning the broken item etc . Standard business practice is to return the item , even if the shipping is more than the amount being squabbled about .

I can see both sides . At some point , when a company gets big enough , it would be an enormous amount to do that to everybody who called up & said " something broke " . There are people who would take advantage of a company doing that . Some companies bend over backwards until they get a few customers that burn them . Some keep on with the same attitude , most tighten up & require returning the broken item etc . Standard business practice is to return the item , even if the shipping is more than the amount being squabbled about .

It's not a problem and I asked for a return label..... This is what I'm saying I wasn't handled right. When I ( a business owner) get an email about a bad part I sold, I sell used car parts for a certain hard to find car. I have to assume there's a problem, then have them prove to me there's a problem, after that solve that problem if I want that customer to ever purchase parts from me again. I have them send pictures or I pay to return it back to me. I sent pictures like they asked if that was not good enough they could have sent a shipping label. Like I said were talking $12 not a $800 cutter here folks. If someone was going to pull something I think it would be on something worth more than a $12 banner stand.

I am like John probably just a glitch . But you have the right attitude about it and you could maybe buy 20 more without a problem . I belive the biggest problem with most items that are poorly made are our own fault by not buying more made in the usa items . I remember several years ago probably in the early 70s a guy came to work for me after getting laid off in coal mine makeing much less then his mining job DRIVING HIS TOYOTA PICKUP to work every day .

• Like 1

Big problem now a days what still is made here in the usa that does not cost an arm and a leg?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Nudisuzuki" data-cid="306636" data-time="1365537352"><p>

<sub class='bbc'>Big problem now a days what still is made here in the usa that does not cost an arm and a leg? </sub></p></blockquote>

But what we pay extra for made in the USA makes new well paid jobs that have a residual effect from coffee shop employees to construction to car builders and so on my mom had a Philco refrigerator that lasted at least 30 years and a RCA console tv that lasted forever . Nothing you buy now last like it should . I was doing some plumbing the other day and was tightening a 3/4 inch compression coupling and busted the compression nut I looked at the pack and it was made in Taiwan a well known company that made their products here but no more .

I know this, thats what I am saying nothing is made here any more, if it is its only because they couldnt afford to pack up and move over sea's. Man this country has really gone to crap!! 

The reason a lot of jobs have gone overseas is that we want to BUY stuff cheap, but nobody wants to work for cheap. This is why Walmart is the number one retailer in the world.

• Like 2

China doesn't make products and hope to sell them to American's, we go out of our way to find the cheapest things we can buy and these foreign countries are just filling the gap caused by our cheapness. You want cheap, you get cheap.

Jay

• Like 1

Not just foreign products either, I had a customer come in last week with 90 shirts to have designs done on them. She couldn't figure out why my shirts cost more than the ones she ordered online but when I looked at what she brought me they all had cut tags (seconds) and some of them were extremely bad quality such as large front half and small back half made into 1 shirt. All she saw was that they were cheaper than what I offered. Quality doesn't matter if it's cheap enough.

Jay

Funny i had a similar problem with the xbanner stand myself.  I ordered 6 of them and one of them came broke.  They were cheap enought that i did not even bother to email uscutter.   I figured it was just the cost of buying cheap stuff. 

I actually bought 2 of them awhile back. 1 for display and 1 for an order. He had it 1 weekend and it broke so I went to take town the display and give it to him. Guess what happened when I took it down... You want cheap, you get cheap. I also didn't contact uscutter as the cost of them wasn't worth the amount of time I would have spent on the phone over it. I however do not stock them anymore.

Jay

John I will actualy pay more for American made ( and you have to watch some things are assembled in another country with American parts ). Here in coal country the economy slumped terribly in the 70s and 80s because of foreign autos taking the American market by a storm leaving a radically reduced market for our coal for steel production domestically . That is why I was always amazed by coal miners driving foreign built autos.

There are also a ton of things " made in America " with all foreign made parts .

Seems to me the VW plant near Charleston was saying it was the only manufacturer that was made 100% in America with 100% made in America parts & that was back in the 80s from memory . My aunt worked there . I know Honda said the Goldwing was 100 % made in America , but with foreign parts . What boils me is when lee Iacoco ( sp ? ) was asking everybody to buy American & they were labeling foreign cars as Chrysler, Plymouth & Dodge . Also even more hypocritical is Harley Davidson . MANY parts made out of country & they had Porche do the research & development on the v-rod series . If things can be made by others better than some .. or equally as good , just cheaper , great . This country needs to do/make things that can compete with quality & price . The foreign car invasion did make the American manufacturers step up in quality etc imo . Too immense a subject to ever put a realistic perspective on , but the car unions etc that drive companies out of the country to compete with labor prices are a HUGE part to blame . There is a gal who works for the county here in Md ( wife of a guy I know ) . She makes over $100K a year answering a phone & redirecting . She had went up in the ranks , but fell ill . She went back down the ranks , but kept her pay . I feel for the individual , but things like that across the country hurts more than what it helps . What the union people get in Detroit get paid does not allow those companies to compete .

Sadly what the union people in Detroit make today is much less than 10 years ago, the concessions was so the car companies can compete better and pay big dividends to the stock holders.   if 20,000 workers are struggling to make ends meet and pay thier bills the economy stagnates more than if the executives have to give up a little.   The sad part about this recession is the american worker is giving up 100 years of benefits and pay thier grandparents worked hard for and now the companies are making big money, paying the executive huge amounts, paying the stock holders dividends and this is the way it will go for the next 50+ years  as the pay and benefits will not be put back in the pockets of 90 percent of working americans.