Lowrod36

Evel Knievel Logo

First let me say I am new to the plotter and cutting world. I'm recently retired and figured I'd give this a shot since I have always loved graphics. My partner and I custom paint motorcycle helmets and I use the plotter to cut out the shapes and graphics to be painted on them. He wants to do an Evel Knievel helmet only I can’t find the logo in vector form anywhere. We aren’t looking to mass produce the design only for one helmet we will use for display. The script font is custom drawn from what I understand and I can’t seem to find or reproduce it. Anyone know where I might find the Evel Knievel logo in vector?

Which one specifically are you looking for? The written name one that you see on t-shirts, or the patriotic "1" with "Knievel" across it?

There are several styles out there. Find one you like and vectorize it. Pretty simple and straight forward. Oh.... and don't get caught. EK is up there amongst Harley Davidson, Disney, Coca Cola etc...

Thanks.... I'll have to hone up on my Illustrator skills and do that. Like I said, this is for a one time helmet for display. I understand how touchy some companies get using their logo without permission. I try to steer clear of copyright issues.