Sign in to follow this  
nhf3

adding text with photo

i have a photo and when i try to add text under it ,when i send to cutter the text doesnt show up, whats the problem,,thanks

Photos need to be vectorized. If you are meaning a vector image, is the image and the text the same color? Signblazer wants to cut one color at a time or you can hold the CTRL key down and select multiple colors.

yes text and image same color,, i did not try to vectorize. the text isnt overlapping the image, its completely seperate

Double check the colors. For example, they may both look like they are black but they can in fact be two different colors. When you go to the cut screen, to the left is all the colors in the project. I've found that the black from an imported EPS file is not the same black as something created in Signblazer.

• Like 1

Double check the colors. For example, they may both look like they are black but they can in fact be two different colors. When you go to the cut screen, to the left is all the colors in the project. I've found that the black from an imported EPS file is not the same black as something created in Signblazer.

Exactly.  This threw me at one time as well

sounds like whats happenening because it is a imported eps that im using for the logo,, thanks ill try it out when i get home and let you know how it went