Sign in to follow this  
Fumbles

working on new vector "Very Complicated"

That image is going to require a lot of cleaning up in a raster art program (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.) and all the extraneous pencil marks will need to be erased and the contrast enhanced to clean it up.  You'll also need to convert all the shading to solid colors unless you want to weed out all the little tiny pieces between the lines.

Then, once it's cleaned up and the number of colors is reduced you'll need to import it into your tracing program of choice and convert it to a vector format.  If you want it in multiple colors (other than black and white) then you'll want to colorize it before you trace it.

I'm not certain what the copyright laws are concerning a custom drawing of copyrighted characters, and how that affects the person doing to the vinyl cutting - I just try and avoid anything copyrighted to be safe.

Was searching for Mustang and this came up. Been a while since the topic was active but do you have a picture of the final product on the car? I'd really like to see that.