Sign in to follow this  
wg_hans

Laserpoint Contourcutting manual + video SignCut

Should be some stuff in the LaserPoint Support Requests category. I think I even stickied it.

Hi Hans,

Nice video and manual very informative.

Just a simple question.

The simple contour cut only uses 2 marker points at the bottom.

Why not a 3th and/-or even 4th at the top left and rigth position (advanced option) to compensate for deviation of printed vinyl compared to the original file?

If you can select too how many marker points you will align to it, it can increase the tolerance?

Or am I thinking the wrong way?

Regards, Paco

The Producitivity PRO version of Signcut now has the 3 marker option and deviation compensation!!!!

Way to go for those who are contour cutting with a laserpoint machine regularly but do not like to buy a OPOS or ARMS equipped machine.

http://www.signcutpro.com/

I have used it for small A4 and larger files upto A2 size and it was on in resonable tolerance.

Setting up each contour cut is 45 seconds maximum.

Paco

Great video, but those mouse-click sounds are super annoying and distract from an otherwise excellent video. Very informative though, and thanks for showing the LP24 actually cutting! :( I would have liked to have heard the sound on that too. 

Does anyone have a video of contour cut using signcut pro or signcutX2 and using the GREENcut48? And not the word TEST in the middle of an 8x11 sheet of paper but a larger size more complex picture and cut.

Wow: I just got done breaking down what I believe the video leaves out in the general forum!

Although I have a laserpoint (36) / and Signcut Productivity Pro.

I have a real lack of understanding of how to deal with larger sizes, and custom positioned registration marks.

And I am trying to understand what makes Signcut recognize an object as a registration mark, and not just something else to cut?

so when you do your alignment, it understands the positioning???