SignJunky

Perforated Media

What brand perforated media do you guys use and get great results with? The brand my supplier gives me seems to be cheap in price compared to everywhere else I look. I've never tried anything else,so I don't have any history or comparisons to make.....  but do you have truble with the material coming released from the liner easily on the edges or in the center during printing or storing the roll?

Roland SP 300

Duh . . .  .I am thinking perforated on the sides for tractor feed.  now for window perf   3m with frog juice

bought some from jsi - thier house brand and had a problem like you are describing - haven't been back to using it since.  Just got a sample from another distributor but have't tried it yet

3m never a problem

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dakotagrafx" data-cid="307066" data-time="1365871944"><p>

Duh . . . .I am thinking perforated on the sides for tractor feed. now for window perf 3m with frog juice<br />

<br />

bought some from jsi - thier house brand and had a problem like you are describing - haven't been back to using it since. Just got a sample from another distributor but have't tried it yet<br />

3m never a problem</p></blockquote>

Lol.... I thought you were being funny. Lol.... I'll let you know what brand I use shortly.