MadHatterGraphix

Got an early Easter present...

Well Friday my family got me something I really wanted and I have been after it for a couple of months. And today they surprised me with an Epson Workforce 7010 wide format printer. Now I have plans for this printer I just need to get the paper for it. I can't wait .

• Like 1

Pictures pictures pictures. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:   Congrats on the new printer

I find it funny that they call this thing "wide format" 

To me, Wide Format is anything over 4' wide !!!!!

Anyway, enjoy the new toy.

Not trying to be a no-it-all, I am ONLY asking like SLICE&DICE..I too am curious about the WIDE FORMAT..I own 2-epson 1400 and 1-HP 7000 and they print 11x 17 13 x17 13 x 19 so is it because of the high res out put? as I looked it up and well it is favorable in costing at about 125-150 and they do brag on a special ink that doesnt run if water is applied to whatever...I use my wide-format to print on vinyl and have figured how to contour cut with this vinyl as a medium ....NOT trying to be a S.A. just curious ....

I'm actually wrong with the number it's the Epson WF- 7510 prints up to 13x19 its their version of wide format not like the wide formats like plotters. Still not a bad Easter gift though which I'm happy bout. Looking at doing mostly inkjet T-shirt transfers. And looking at inkjet pigment vinyl that I found on Internet. Still time will tell what I can do with this down the road.

I stand corrected sir, I wanted to purchase a high end unit that would give me a 24" wide print and blah blah but money always dictates...I have no issue when buying GOOD paper for my 3, I spend some 200-300 on just 2-4 packs of 25 sheets of HIGH RES GLOSSY kodak paper as if you are going to take high res pics as I do with DSLR one has to use the best paper...I do so for my own and yet to sell anything I have shot, I do more projects for friends and print them in hopes they will appreciate the art for 1 and frame the print for 2, but thats just me, cant make a horse use  back scratcher if it doesnt want one....

I guess I. Just more excited than I should be bout it and didn't describe it good. Late night postings aren't always smart lol

You go right ahead and be excited.   I'm not sure why people try and rain on others parades. I just got mine also and I'm excited.  I just got some paper yesterday.  So what kinds of projects are you going to get into with the new setup?

Mostly t-shirt transfers, negatives for screen printing and looking into inkjet printable vinyl I found online. Also create brochures and flyers, got an awesome biker T I want to print n press.