Sign in to follow this  
hawkkenz

Blade in which hole?

I think I may be doing it wrong, I put my blade holder in the front hole, and I am reading that it goes in the back hole.

It cuts fine, which is right?, why are there 2 holes.

(Wow, that sounds dirty!)

back hole for cutting vinyl,front hole for cutting through something.

Well, now that I look at it, it makes sense, the back hole is over the plastic strip, the front hole is over the ruler,

I wonder if I dulled my blade when I first setup my machine?

Oh,my mistake...I didn't see the p-cut. The front hole is for pen I think. I shouldn't think you dulled your blade unless it went completely through whatever you were cutting. Your blade does need to be over the cutting strip,it's there for a reason.

On the refine,the front hole is over a felt strip for cutting paper and stuff,completely through.

When i put  mine in the front hole it cuts perfect but the blade is not close to the white strip.

When I put it in the back hole it cuts good but  if it cuts a straight line  left to right  it don't cut a complete

line it is like little bunch of cuts that are not join i have to manually cut it with knife

long cuts are perfect it is the left to right cuts

When i put  mine in the front hole it cuts perfect but the blade is not close to the white strip.

When I put it in the back hole it cuts good but  if it cuts a straight line  left to right  it don't cut a complete

line it is like little bunch of cuts that are not join i have to manually cut it with knife

long cuts are perfect it is the left to right cuts

Jagged cuts can be resolved by making sure the blade is barely sticking out of the blade holder, and using a pressure setting of 120-150.