dwp99

Anybody up for a challenge

Anybody up for a challenge?  The decal is 2 inches by 2 inches. 

I thought this might be fun , it will give you a chance to sharpen your weeding skills.

First one to cut, weed and post a picture could post a new challenge.

Give it a try and see what happens.

Oh and it has to work.

Test Your Skills.eps

Here you go

excellent Mr300s but with the border it got reverse weeded.  It;s amazing how small these cutters will cut

post-24657-0-89078000-1364574295_thumb.j

file was too big LOL

That's intricate but I'll give it a try.  What are the dimensions?

ok, you two are just showing off now....  My wife is gonna be mad when I bring home that new cutter that I now haffta have.  LOL

yeah I see that just did it real quick lol

I wonder how it would affect the QR code if just one of the tiny little squares was missing.

I wonder how it would affect the QR code if just one of the tiny little squares was missing.

I don't think it matters because I was able to scan Mr300s' and I threw a dime on mine and was able to scan it with the dime covering part of the code. 

I use I-nigma code scanner in my iPhone and it scans so quickly the code barely comes into focus and it's already scanned it.

Here is a link to the code generator I use  http://qrcode.kaywa.com/  All I do is right click on the code after it's generated and save as.

• Like 1

There is a lot of redundency and checksums included in the code to reduce read errors.  I've used that same link to generate QR codes with a URL to my Facebook page and put them on a dye-sub shirt I made to wear to shows.  I've stayed away from cutting QR codes so far because the weeding looks tricky - like you need to sit and stare at the original while you're weeding to figure out what parts to leave behind...

Mr.300 I did that one and it took me 21 hours to weed it .And I myself think that was fast LoL. Afterwards I framed it ,will never do another one.

... the weeding looks tricky - like you need to sit and stare at the original while you're weeding to figure out what parts to leave behind...

That's entirely correct, you actually become a human scanner, and must be able to discern the pattern, square by square.

I've done a few, and they're a total pain in the Q.

I've done a few, and they're a total pain in the Q.

That is definitely the sort of thing that is better printed than cut - at least from a manpower cost perspective... and an eystrain cost perspective...