alikat1109

Cutting thru the image

Hello,

I just put together my MH871, and I ran a test cut and (several times), and it's cutting through my image. How do I stop this?

Thanks Allison

Your welcome  also there are many updates to the software since distribution.  Follow thru with the updates.

Hello, think this might help. I had the same exact problem, I think? Was putting in designs or fonts or whatever and the cutter would just make random cuts thru my vinyl or whatever I was cutting??? I called US Cutter support and, think his name was Kyle, helped me out. He said I didn't even have a driver installed onto my computer to run the program correctly?? If you call them they can log on, on their side, to get into your computer and fix this problem, anyway, it made a huge, huge difference. So far all cuts after that installation are flawless. Very happy with my SCAL and SC series cutter now. Hope this helps, Good Luck!!

Also...if you can use a serial connection instead of usb..Do so...

Another must is if you are using a stand...make sure you ground the cutter to the stand using the supplied cable...after doing these two things i never ran into those line issues any longer

• Like 1

" thread necro " ?? explain please :)

• Like 1

" thread necro " ?? explain please :)

The last post in this thread was from March 2013...The thread Died....Nava posted on it in Aug...sorta bringing it back to life...

Term Thread Necro is used in forums sometimes when stuff like that happens.

• Like 2

Ahhh , I understand now :) . I knew what necro meant , but when you said " just happened " I didn't understand . It seems more like a ressurection :) . There has been many threads that had been dead for years and when a new influx of members join .. some reread much of the forum and comment on old threads . It is all good . Heck some subjects are so good .. they will be good to talk about decades later .. Just ask John ... He has declared several threads " The Thread that Won't Die " :lol: 

Around here bringing back from the dead is usually 1-4 years old. And it happens all the time which is cool because some of the stuff they dig up hasn't been read by the newer members.

Oh and my personal fave is zombie thread. Risen from the dead.

• Like 1