StickyPie

Multi-Color Helmet

You are my hero.

If anyone wants to know what a vinyl cutter is capable of and view some terrific examples of creativity and fun art, along with a great business sense ---- StickyPie, you are it!!!

I appreciate this chance you've provided us to glimpse your world.

Rock on!

• Like 3

You are my hero.

If anyone wants to know what a vinyl cutter is capable of and view some terrific examples of creativity and fun art, along with a great business sense ---- StickyPie, you are it!!!

I appreciate this chance you've provided us to glimpse your world.

Rock on!

Thanks so much.  I appreciate it :)

I mean it, sincerely, I've looked at your other photos posted in the gallery section, and overall, you totally "get  it"  and know how to take advantage of the capabilities of your cutter.

Your work is indeed impressive.

Really, those sunglasses, oh my !!!!

http://forum.uscutter.com/uploads/gallery/album_132/gallery_25956_132_62796.jpg

I mean it, sincerely, I've looked at your other photos posted in the gallery section, and overall, you totally "get  it"  and know how to take advantage of the capabilities of your cutter.

Your work is indeed impressive.

Really, those sunglasses, oh my !!!!

http://forum.uscutter.com/uploads/gallery/album_132/gallery_25956_132_62796.jpg

Thanks! One of my first jobs at the age of 16 was working in sign shop and I loved it so much I continued to work at other shops while in school for the digital arts.  11 years later I started Sticky Pie.  I'm almost a year in and its been super fun. Those sunglasses were a gift and she loved them!

I have a 24" Graphtec CE5000-60 and its pretty amazing :)

• Like 1

Looks awesome, but I have a question.  I originally started cutting so I could make my son's baseball team helmet decals.  How did you get it so smooth on the crown of the helmet.  I mean I can get it down okay around the sides and the back but when I get around the crown of the helmet I usually have trouble.  did you use a heat gun?  Thanks for any help. 

Looks awesome, but I have a question.  I originally started cutting so I could make my son's baseball team helmet decals.  How did you get it so smooth on the crown of the helmet.  I mean I can get it down okay around the sides and the back but when I get around the crown of the helmet I usually have trouble.  did you use a heat gun?  Thanks for any help. 

use a higher quality vinyl like oracal 951 that is made to go around the contours adn stretchm would be a good start