Sign in to follow this  
zack718

Looking for advice

Looking at buying this kit from uscutter ebay and was wondering if I needed to purchase anything else. Read up on the forums and I'm gonna buy the keyspan adapter to use with my imac. So far everthing that is included in the ebay kit and the adapter I think I should have everything I need to get up and running small jobs, so any advice on what else I might need or what I should steer towards or away from?

get the oracal vinyl and not the greenstar . . . . I don't think the mh series is compatable with the mac . . . . the banners are 10oz and only good ffor indoor use . . . kets only benefit the seller - almost never the buyer.

get the oracal vinyl and not the greenstar . . . . I don't think the mh series is compatable with the mac . . . . the banners are 10oz and only good ffor indoor use . . . kets only benefit the seller - almost never the buyer.

looked into it and your right for around 100 more I can get more vinly and less useless product. also from what I read the mh can be used with mac with the use of the keyspan adapter. thanks for the help.

looked into it and your right for around 100 more I can get more vinly and less useless product. also from what I read the mh can be used with mac with the use of the keyspan adapter. thanks for the help.

I do believe that was for the older MH cutter.  I would call UScutter before making that purchase,, if you plan to use with a MAC, as it states on their ad, that it cannot be used with a MAC, right on their website// below the video

http://www.uscutter.com/USCutter-MH-Series-Vinyl-Cutter-w-Sure-Cuts-A-Lot-Pro-Design-Cut-Software

PLEASE NOTE: This vinyl cutter is not compatible with Mac.

USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter w/ Sure Cuts A Lot Pro Design & Cut Software

I do believe that was for the older MH cutter.  I would call UScutter before making that purchase,, if you plan to use with a MAC, as it states on their ad, that it cannot be used with a MAC, right on their website// below the video

http://www.uscutter.com/USCutter-MH-Series-Vinyl-Cutter-w-Sure-Cuts-A-Lot-Pro-Design-Cut-Software

PLEASE NOTE: This vinyl cutter is not compatible with Mac.

USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter w/ Sure Cuts A Lot Pro Design & Cut Software

talked to USCutter for the last 2 days great help, decided I was gonna go for a 25" sc model looks like I'll be cutting soon!

congrats - love this line though in the ad - "Our newest line of vinyl cutters. The USCutter SC series vinyl cutter offers the same basic feature as our popular MH series however we believe it is a better built cutter and features a registration laserUSCutter however does not support the use of the laser registration and it is not covered in the warranty."   Then why advertise it as a feature if you don't support the feature?