Sign in to follow this  
GraphxNMore

Shipping....

I bought my SC on Sunday evebing, it arrived Tuesday morning. I got the second part of the bundle (app tape, roller, cutting mat, various banners and magnets, etc) on Thursday. Only complaint was no one was there to sign for package Tuesday, totally wasn't expecting it that quick.

Bought some thicker reflective vinyl, and rather that switching blades and having to tinker with adjusting every time I switched vinyls, I bought an additional holder. It arrived the very next morning. 

SCALP is the only thing I can really complain about. 

You defiantly can't complain about shipping time or charges . As far as Scalp you can download signblazer I find it very easy and self intuitive . I have flexi 10 , Scalp , sure cuts a lot 3 and signblazer and for most things I still to signblazer I find it the easiest and fastest to use.. I was really hoping someone would buy the rights to signblazer and continue to improve and update it . Hint hint USC .

Dan

I like SignBlazer as well.... and I love the USC shipping.... 9 bucks and is here next day.  I think I can order as late as 4 my time and still get it next day.  Makes it easy to keep stock under control and not panic if you run out of something cause it will be here next day!

• Like 1

I am tying to check out and there is not a button to check for shipping except for the $63 one. I want the 9.99 and can't get it to work. Any suggestions? Didn't want to wait until tomorrow! Trying to order some vinyl.

they are still open,  give them a call.   I think $9.99 is for 70 pounds,,,  are you over that?   If so, break the orders down.

• Like 1

I've never been jacked on shipping even with cutters and at least once 8 24"x10yd. rolls of 651 at 1 time. Call them and see what's up.

I was not either, but that was last year.  I bought a Graphtec Ce5000-60 plus 22 rolls of vinyl for $9.00 shipping    4 rolls were  50 yd. 

1 of the cutters was this year but yeah I know what you're saying. Things they are a changin'